Sunday, September 19, 2010

Reading Response

Understanding Comics, pgs 60-73

From the reading Understanding Comics, there were plenty of useful words to hold on to that have the perfect vocabulary words in correspondence to what we're doing, focusing on a narrative. One of the main points I picked up was how important closure is and how we view it and it is incorporated into minds as viewers and artists.

These ideas can be incorporated into what I have done or will do throughout my GreenAir branding project of this semester to employ and explore different channels or transitions. I want the brain to connect in a very full manner to complete a thought of what I am trying to portray. There's a fine line in what the viewer needs to view to complete the idea and how much is extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment