Friday, September 24, 2010

Meshing Two Channels

SUMMARY
For our next project I am combining exercise 3 and exercise 4 to create a narrative using both sound and text. My first dilemma is to figure out how to manipulate time and organize time to made the final piece the strongest composition possible.

FIX EM UP
Before I continue to combine these two channels the following corrections need to be made;
The sound clip needs to end with a little more of an actual radio powering off noise (which I think I may have found the right sound after experimenting with buttons and searching online.

As far as the type motion project goes, there are some issues with the timeline. Also, Tyler pointed out that Sierra needs to say Sierra Club. Even though some people understand what you're talking about, even though you're incorrect, the point it to be correct with your sources and your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment