Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Constructed Image

This is my first take for the constructed image project. Sid Vicious is portrayed below by the scene that was build and shot in my bathroom. Some good points during critique was that I need to make the boxers not show, make the toilet dirtier, and the blood less fake; for more authenticity.

As far as the actual over all picture is concerned, it was suggested that I mess with making the lens "dirtier" for a grainer/grungier effect. When the poster is printed out it is going to be 24 inches x 36 inches, which be my first print ever created on the plotter.

Also, I have gotten a source for some clean syringes which will be placed in the toilet. If you didn't know, most of Sid Vicious' life involved the use of heroin.

No comments:

Post a Comment