Sunday, October 18, 2009

Environmental Narrative

Using photography, we are creating an accordion book to house our interpretation of "found color arrangements". It will form a narrative view from the environment on color systems that we will study in particular.

i. Clothing pairs -- “Preparing for the Day”

My proposition is to take pictures of my roommate wearing different outfits.

ii. Plates of food -- “Food Coloring”

My proposition is to take photos of different meals or food, on one plate, together. A color combination with food is interesting and gives for great variety in texture when photographed.

iii. Book covers -- “Reading into Color”

My proposition is to take pictures of book covers from the KCAI Library. I couldn’t really think of anything that I was around enough that had a nice, big color arrangement so this is kind of a last choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment