Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Why Graphic Design?

"Why graphic design?", is probably one of the hardest and easiest questions anyone can ask me. Graphic design has always been a part of my life. Honestly, it's always been a part of everyone's life -- wether they realize it or not. I've always looked for significance as most human being's do and being able to produce something that not only I like, but other's can view, productively is quite the "turn on" to me. I've always been a hard worker and loved working hard. This field has so much drive and moves to fast, I think it is intriguing to love design -- to love the nature or design. This world is sometimes an ugly thing to look at and there are ugly things happening all around and I'd like to be on the side of our future that is looking out for, and developing, what people see on a daily basis. I have a passion for designing, problem solving, working hard, working quickly, etc. and that's just a few of the reasons graphic design is for me and I am all for graphic design.

No comments:

Post a Comment