Monday, November 21, 2011

Interesting Portfolio Sites



I enjoy how this site plays with scale for importance of work. Seeing large scale pictures make it simple to scroll through and ready about the project in smaller groups of title text and can choose to learn more about it by clicking on the picture. As you scroll, more work pops up which doesn't seem to be very solid and seems kind of overwhelming. The beginning idea is there about adding interaction and surprise to scrolling, to the site, but I don't think it's quite there yet.

jasonmunn.com
Links and type is limited. Some would say this is boring but it leads you to look straight at the work.



All of the interaction on this site is really fun to move around on. Even with a large amount of rollovers, the work still is notable when rolled over.




I dont remember who's site this is but the way to display the portfolio pieces is interesting. I wish I was better at illustration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment