Friday, October 28, 2011

More than a Mixtape


When considering the direction for the final chapter of my senior year in the graphic design department I want to choose something that doesn’t fall short of where I’d like to be and what I am passionate about. Two things that immediately come to mind are graphic design and music. With these two things I plan to answer the question: How can I use graphic design to express and harmonize music lovers and people who understand the effect of music on the human mind and body?

When making the decision to choose the topic of music, I am planning on doing a project that brings together music lovers and exploring the mental effects music can have on a person. Anyone that has ever heard a song and really get it is considered part of my audience. Exploring this x factor of music and creating print media is very important to mirror the feeling of music and how close it can be. Maybe these printed things will become gifts like mix tapes or music videos or motion projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment