- It's visually interesting but all of the layers could be combined into other forms or all into one. With that being said, there could be a tint of the pie chart over the map.
- The key is too large; a total hierarchy error on my part.
- Also, the typeface choice, and format could have plainly been a circle.
- Change up the color, a bit.
- Makes the dots smaller, they could be like 20 places and not just the one I'm meaning.
- Put the dots on the left side of the information.
- Maybe look at other ways to layer the location, profession, and names (not just different typefaces).
With this all being said, I have a clearer picture of how to reorganize the format and the elements on the poster.