Friday, April 23, 2010

Anchorage and Relay // Round 2

DIRECTIONS
1. Women's medical problems
2. Vision quests of native americans
3. Stereotypes and truths about native americans

THUMBNAILS
MIND MAPPING FOR IDEAS
I thought I would mind map a little to help become more conceptual with my image and icon combinations.

Women's healthVision quest
Stereotypes and truths about native americans

SMITHSONIAN TITLES
NEW ANCHORAGE & RELAY
AFTER CRIT
The directions I will be exploring with more depth will be the "Stereotype Vs. Reality" subject matter and the "Vision Quest: Passage of Native Americans". Using visual elements such as juxtapositioning (I think that's a word) in shapes with the shapes of the icons, the setters vs. the native americans, and tying in concepts with each side, I will be creating more iterations to narrow down my idea.

More iterations are to be made for stylistic choices and orientation for both the icon/images and the Smithsonian titles. Also, adding all of these elements to materials will be explored as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment