Friday, February 5, 2010

Note // Steve Frykholm

Today the design classes went to a lecture for Kansas City Design Week. The speaker was Steve Frykholm from Herman Miller. Steven Frykholm was the first internal graphic design from Herman Miller. Forty years later, he stands before me . The information that this gentleman has provided me has given me inspiration that I can apply to all aspects of my design future. Here are my notes from the day. On the left page, are notes from the lecture. On the right page, are notes from the open critique on poster design. The words are kind of scattered and not very specific. Again, the notes below are nothing specific as what I need to change about the poster design I presented for critique but they are little lessons to apply and learn from. Enjoy.There's more to it than what's on the surface. If you can not make out the my writing, feel free to leave a comment asking what I was talking about, or click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment