Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Constructed Image // Update

I have decided to choose the one and only Sid Vicious (Simon John Ritchie) for my constructed image project. Here is the beginning of a list of items I have come up with to depict this ex-Sex Pistol:

Heroin overdose
Leather jacket
Bass strings
Bruised arms
Spray paint
Booze bottles
Drums
Purple nail polish
Sex pistols
Speed
Bass guitar
Dead body with blood
Jail (bars)
Party hat
Spoon
Needle
Chain and lock necklace
English flag
Ripped/dirty white shirt
Blonde hair/black hair
Black bra
Black panties

Quotes:
"We made a death pact, and I have to accomplish my part of the deal. Please bury me next to my baby. Please bury me with my leather jacket, jeans, and motorcycle boots. Goodbye."

"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you alive."

"You can't arrest me, I'm a rock star."


No comments:

Post a Comment