Monday, November 9, 2009

Pictures for Color, Drawing, & Form

Here are some pictures I am taking for a book that will be made for the Color, Drawing, & Form class. I am concentrating on outfits and different colors of fabrics for these outfits. At first, I was wanting to create pictures cropped like this:

But then I thought that the wall and skin would count as a color so I started cropping my images closer to negate any confusing tones in the compositions:

One of Itten's 7 Color Contrast based on color harmonies
Traid
Monochromatic
Warm/Cool
Achromatic

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your decision to crop is perfect.
    So far so good I may swing into see the actual images. But from this you are moving in great direction; sticking to close aim on the criteria.
    There is a nice lighting effect, that is not distracting in the final image.

    ReplyDelete